6/25/09

Tag ..you're it

Hey Kristi ...thanks for the blog award. Not sure how many people follow my blog but I'll join the fun anyway and anyone who wants to play along consider yourself tagged. (that means you Brenda and you Sonya...you're the only people other than Kristi that I know read my blog from time to time)




Here are the rules for this Award:

Post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog.
Give this award to some people who follow your blog.


10 Honest things about me

1. I love being single...I also hate it

2. I didn't eat vegetables till I was in my late 20's...even now there are many I don't like

3. I'm afraid of dying & leaving my kids without a mother. There was a long span of time when I was a child that I woke my Mom up every night because I was afraid of dying. I'm amazed to this day at her patience with me during all those months of being woken up by me.

4. I love spicy food..the hotter the better

5. I have always wanted to write a book...either a novel, a cookbook or a photographic "coffee table" book

6. Although I think Michael Jackson made some bad choices in life I never believed he was a child molester. I'm really sad that he has passed away
7. My favorite color is orange

8. 30 years ago I graduated from hairdressing school but never pursued a career as a stylist. It has saved me many dollars through the years though in being able to cut my children's hair rather than have to pay at a salon for their haircuts.
9. I am really grossed out by body piercings. Pierced tongues, nipples & those big discs in the earlobes turn my stomach. The only one that doesn't bother me (other than ears) is a belly button piercing. I don't judge anyone for their piercings...my weak stomach just does not like them.

10. I'll talk to anyone and love people...but I'm a bit of a recluse as well & love my time alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll play! It might be a day or two but it sounds like fun. Thanks for thinking of me. Brenda

Sonya said...

Hi ya Donna. I would love to play...have my thinking cap on!!

Am still looking out for the postie :-)