3/10/09

This is soooo cool !!!

While reading my favorite blogs tonight I found a really cool photoshop technique posted by Brenda's husband Wayne. It looked so cool I had to go try it right away. I got a bit carried away & tried it on a whole bunch of photos. I could have done this all night...it was so fun to watch the photo transform with each step and then see the end result. Too too cool !!!! Thanks Wayne !!!

So here's the photos I used (before & after)...

This photo of a staircase in San Antonio....

became this.....

And this pretty fall foliage.....
turned into this....
A photo of metal wall decor in my bathroom...
turned into this....

A photo from my garden...

now looks like this....
And my favorite Hosta...
looks like this....
I was curious what this photo of the library & town hall in my town would turn into...
I never would have guessed it would be this ( this is one of my favorites !)
Lastly I was curious what it would do with a portrait of my handsome son...
The second step had me laughing so hard I had to share that too...
And the end result is just as funny...cracks me up to see his hair & eyes at the top & his smile at the bottom. Too too funny. Thanks again Wayne.

If you'd like to see the step by step instructions on how to transform your own photos you can check it out here on Brenda's blog. Warning : Its addictive !!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Very very cool!! I will check that out as well, looks like you have had so much fun with this!!Thankyou for the link.

Anonymous said...

Donna - I'm glad you share my ability to be easily amused. Lots of Photoshop tricks require way too much thinking. Your examples are great. I need some more time to play with it! What version of PS did you use or can it be done in Elements? Wayne

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Donna! The fall foliage is my favorite but some of the others are pretty cool, too. And I got a chuckle out of the interim step on Jake's photo, too. Glad you've had fun with this. Brenda