3/7/09

Saturday randomness

The weather in Massachuseets was glorious today. In the low 60's and sunny. It felt like heaven.

The foot of snow dumped on us last Monday is melting quickly

I'm not silly enough to think winter is behind us though...

Poor Jake had to go to school today..one of 4 saturday school days planned to make up for the many days the school was closed when the ice storm hit in December

Tanner & I took not 1 , but 2 nice long walks today. Felt so good to be out there enjoying the beautiful day

In between walks I went & looked at bikes & fell in love with a beautiful seafoam & white Fuji bike

If I start riding living here in Princeton I'll have legs of steel in no time. There is no riding bikes in this mountainside town that doesn't include uphills...lots of them.

That would be a good thing I guess since I want to do a couple of mini triathalons this summer with my 2 sisters. I volunteered to do the bike portion...Deb will swim & Kim will run.

After Jake got out of school I took him out to get a new pair of sneakers he needed badly. I love that every time he gets a new pair of sneakers he has to put them on as soon as we leave the store so he can run & show me how fast he is in them : ) Do all boys do this I wonder?

Do you know what the picture below means?

It means I indulged and bought a pair of shoes for myself too...
was wondering tonight as I ate my dinner if this dog will ever stop begging.....

I'm thinking it may be a while....

A long long while..... we'll keep working on it though...
Its been a long busy day & I'm beat. Heading off to bed....thanks for reading my random ramblings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that sweet face the same one that chews up everything in sight? I'm afraid I'd have a hard time resisting those big brown eyes. I'm impressed with your biking ambitions...good for you! Brenda