3/17/09

Happy St Patricks Day

I'm not Irish...a little bit of everything else...but no Irish in this girls blood. I do still like to wear green though just for the fun of it. So what did I choose to wear today? Brown slacks, brown, black & gold shirt & a suede jacket. Um...yeah...I totally forgot what day it was today till I got to work and was surrounded by people dressed in green.

The sweet pup turned 1 today and we gave him a birthday burger all his own for dinner...heart shaped even and with 1 candle on top. He didn't quite get the blowing out the candle thing but he was in heaven eating his dinner tonight. ssshhhhhhh...don't tell the dog trainer....she'd kill me for encouraging him to want people food. Back to dog food tomorrow but I wanted to do something special for him today. I took a couple of pictures so I'll share soon. Right now I'm too tired though so I'm off to bed.

No comments: