3/19/09

Make & Take

Hi all,
While visiting
Kristi's blog today I saw she had an idea there that sounded fun so I decided to follow her lead & do the same. Heres how it works....very simple.

Make a comment, and take something handmade from me!

So be one of the the first five people to comment on this post and you will get something hand made by me especially for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I make will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be photography, scrap related, painted...I may sew or bake something. Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do or make whatever I want!

So what do you have to do? Just leave me a comment! Could be fun if you copy this and repost for your readers too. :)

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi Donna, does this apply to your overseas readers as well?? I love this idea and would love to receive a little handmade something from you. xx

Karen J said...

Okay, I want in!! I love all the things you do, including cooking. I've caught up on reading your blog and found it to be a very interesting read. We talk all the time, but I guess I still miss out on things going on in your life. Enjoy and keep writing (blogging).