3/7/09

Dare ya !!!

As I was browsing some of my favorite blogs I find that my dear friend Brenda has posted a challenge of sorts. A photo challenge....

The rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.

2. Load it onto your blog.

3. Tag three people to play. Remember, if you are tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.

So as I'm reading this challenge I'm thinking why oh why couldn't I have read this as I was dressed for work with all my hair not all ratty & my makeup in place. No...I had to wait till just after getting back from a long walk with the pup...no makeup, no hairstyle. eeek !!! No one can look at this photo and say I cheated & did some primping first right? But yes this is me...and pretty much my weekend look. I tried to set the camera up on self timer & as I was waiting for the picture to take Tanner decided it was time to play ball with me....so this is the picture I got.

5 minutes after I took this picture I was on the phone & the dog ate my memory card for my camera that I had foolishly left within reach. Nice big tooth dent in the middle of the card by the time I pryed it out his mouth. I thought I had been saved from posting this photo but alas...when I looked at my camera I hadn't had the card in to begin with when I took the picture and the phoro was there in the internal memory of my camera...darn, darn, darn !!!



So who will I tag? I guess I'll choose a few of my favorite bloggers and see if they are less scary than me with no primping...lol...... Trina because I have enjoyed her blog & admired her work for quite a while now , Lisa because she takes fabulous photos & hearing about her trials of owning a lab that chews everything in sight make me feel less alone with my half lab who does pretty much the same thing (did I mention I had to buy a new memory card for my camera today?), oops...brb...must go get the couch pillow from him before he destroys it.....and Cathy because no other blogger makes me laugh like she does and if she decided to play along you can bet there would be some of her wonderful sense of humor included.

So there you go...and as always anyone else reading who wants to play along....have at it!!! Have a great night everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K...I'll confess. I giggled as I was tagging you because I know you're less than thrilled about taking photos of yourself but your kids will be grateful to have them. And this one turned out great...love seeing the relaxed, weekend "you." Thanks for playing along. Sounds like Tanner keeps you on your toes! Brenda

Anonymous said...

just georgeous, back in the 70's our dog sunny loved chewing barbie dolls and as we had 4 daughters he was in heaven