3/8/09

Just a quick post tonight because I am sooo tired. Changing the clocks ahead always gets the better of me so I'm off to dream land soon.

I went out with my sister today to do some more looking at bikes. I decided not to get the seafoam & white one I loved because it was a bit pricey. What I did get is the less expensive one below. I had hoped to get something prettier but unfortunately I'm tall and have broad shoulders so the bikes that were specific for women (and came in pretty colors) were too compact for my frame. This is a nice bike though & I'm excited to get it home. The shop is working on getting it all ready for me to pick up later this week.
It looks black & white in this photo but its actually silver & a very sparkly charcoal grey.

In other news for the day...the new dog trainer came tonight for our evaluation & we really liked her. The changes in the dog for just the couple of hours she was here was amazing. She gave us homework to work on and so far Tanner is eager to learn some new behavior so I feel good about this. Hopefully we'll end up with a good family dog with good manners. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: