11/27/08

One more thing to be thankful for...

About this beautiful girl....

This is my daughter Amanda. She's been in the Navy in Aircrew school for the past year & a half. She is graduating in a couple of weeks with military honors at the top of her class. I'm a very proud Mom....and yes I am thankful for her every day. And thankful she has found her niche and is so happy. But there is more...

She's in love. Head over heels in love with a man who makes her very happy. And if she's happy..I'm happy.


They met in aircrew school....became friends, began dating ...

And fell in love....

Madly in love..... And today she called me because she wanted me to be the first one she shared her news with...that he proposed to her today (in a very romantic way)...and she said yes. So she has something to be very thankful for this Thanksgiving...and her Mom is thankful too. Thankful that after years of men who treated her badly and didn't appreciate what a treasure she is..that she has found this handsome guy who brings her such joy, is so good to her & loves her so much.

So happy for these two.....I hope that they share a lifetime of love & laughter together. Congratualtions to my baby girl. Love you !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw mom your so sweet! Im so glad your happy for us!!! Love you so much your stuck with me!

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet! She is a beautiful girl and looks so happy in the photos. Good for her! Brenda