11/12/08

Blog fever

Its contagious I guess. This handsome boy has caught the blog fever & created a blog of his own.

He designed it all by himself & and did a very good job of it too. He is really having fun having his own online journal. He can't understand why he doesn't get comments yet though. He checks every night...and although I know he appreciates the ones I leave for him he will be tickled pink if he ever gets any from someone other than me. If any of you are ever reading my blog and want to check out his blog and maybe leave him a quick comment you would be guaranteed to put a big beautiful smile on his face & totally make his day.

His blog address is http://usanavybro.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Donna, from another Donna in NZ! Just wanted to say I loved your dare & it's great to have you entering from USA!
There's a new dare going up tonight - also a goodie!
Love your autumn (fall) pics - it's the opposite here and a gorgeous sunny 22 degrees Celcius today.

Anonymous said...

It's really cool that Jake is interested in doing his own blog. He'll learn a lot of things just figuring out how to get content on there and more opportunities to write are always good. I left him a comment.

Brenda