4/25/09

WOW !!!

It was in the 90's here today !!! Gorgeous weather. And it would have felt great if I hadn't spent the hottest hours of the day burning. Last weekend burning I said to my sister in law " this is fun...I'm going to do this every year" Today I was saying " I am NEVER going to do this again." It was miserable hot and I swear the smoke followed me everywhere I went. I was feeling so queasy and wasn't sure if it was from the heat, lack of food (because I couldn't leave the fire unattended) or smoke inhalation.....ugh....so glad thats over !!! After we finished I took Jake & the dog for a swim. Boy was that water icy cold !!

I managed to get some scrapping done this week & created the page below with a photo of my new favorite scrapbooking subject. Tanner.
Its been a long day & I'm beat. Heading to get some much needed sleep. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout! I love all the blues and where Jake might protest a lot of flowers on his pages, Tanner looks good with them. LOL. Love to see your work. Brenda