4/14/09

Just an ordinary day...

5:30 am - Woke up...needed to use the bathroom...but didn't want to wake the dog and have to take him out to go potty in the cold. Lay there without moving, trying (unsucessfully) to fall back to sleep.

6-6:15 am - Tanner is awake....snuggle time. Love this sweet lovable dog !!!!

6:15-7 am - two and a half mile walk with the dog.

7-8 am - shower and get ready for work

8-9 am - Drop Jake at school and then make my long ride to work

9:15 am - hot bowl of oatmeal with rasins, coconut & walnuts. Yum !!!

1-2 pm - lunch hour..off to my dog walking job

5-6 pm - another long commute home

6-8 pm - yardwork cleaning up tree damage

8-8:30 pm - cook Jake a quick (late) dinner

8:30-9 pm - quick phone call with my sister so she can give me the news she's going to be a grandma and then get Jake off to bed

9-9:20 pm - 4 miles on my bike (on the trainer)

9:30pm - pj's on and its finally time to relax.

Whew....no wonder I'm tired !! Off to bed so I can get up & do it all again tomorrow. Hope you're all having a great week.

No comments: