4/12/09

Happy Easter !!!

Hi everyone....I hope you all had a great Easter. I treated myself to some time off from yard work & did a bit of scrapbooking this morning. This afternoon I had a nice dinner at my brothers house & then came home to do more tree work and get a few bushes I had purchased planted.

Its been very chilly & windy here today so I have had the woodstove going all day. Thats crazy isn't it? Almost halfway through April & still using the woodstove !!! Right now is is about 20 degrees out....brrrr. But this is spring right? All I can say is that's New England for you...

And I know it's spring because I took this photo a couple of weeks ago of the first purple & yellow crocus (spelling?) in my garden.

2 days later those same purple plowers had opened up to look like this. So pretty !!!
This last photo that I wanted to share is of a barn that I love. I walk by it every day on my walk with Tanner. Barns & stone walls are 2 of my favorite things about living in the country. I've always said I'd like to do a "coffee table" photo book on each subject. Would be fun to find barns to photograph on trips & collect photos of them. I thought the owners of this barn might like a photo of it so I left one in their mailbox this morning. They are a super nice family so I hope it put a smile on their face to find it in there.
I'm off to bed...have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there,

you need to do a shutterfly or snapfish coffee table book of favourite photos! then others can buy it or just share it online. i have made several books that way and they are wonderful gifts!

love your barn photos...i found your blog from brenda's...

donna in london ontario