2/17/09

Who's a temptress now???



You know who you are don't you?

And for those who don't....let me explain...

I have this sweet friend who I have been sharing my love of all thing "Slice" with. She has refrained from purchasing it so far (better willpower than I apparently) but has told me I'm a temptress with all my raving etc about this fun little toy.

Jump forward a few days....she posts on her blog about this book and since we seem to like so many of the same things I decided to take a peek at it since I had a 50% off AC Moore burning a hole in my pocket. One look at the contents & I was sold. And you know what...if she hadn't reccomended this book I would have never given it a second look. Why you ask? Because I am not nor will I ever be a digital scrapper. I love paper too much & hate computers too much to ever make that change. But one look at this book & I realized how much I can learn from it. And I do use my computer for scrapbooking...I just will never do a whole page using just the computer. The sections on type & photos have so many fun things I'm dying to try. Love this book !!

So again I say....who's the temptress now my friend? (and I also say thanks for the great tip)

I also picked up this border punch that I can't wait to play with. I love anything with scallops these days.
Hope you are all having a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who? Me? (insert evil laugh here!) I'm glad you gave it a look-see and I've already tried the mask on pgs. 34-35. Very cool! I'm eager to try more after that success. Brenda