2/8/09

Tag - you're it

My lovely friend Brenda http://brendaarnall.typepad.com/ has given me a challenge...and a fun one at that.

The rules - go to the place where I store my photos, chose the fourth folder and then the fourth photo in that folder, and post it with the story behind it.

Here you go Brenda...

This photo was taken last fall by my son during one of our hikes a few miles away from our house up Mt Wachusett http://www.wachusett.com/ He had decided to lay on the ground & take photos of the gorgeous colors of the trees above us & I couldn't resist poking my head into the photo & waving at him. It was a gorgeous fall day in the 70's....boy what I wouldn't give to be enjoying a day like that right now !


The final rule was to tag four others and challenge them to post their fourth photo out of the fourth folder. The only problem I have with that is that the only person other than Brenda that I know reads my blog regularly (because she leaves me such sweet comments) is Sonya http://picklespatch-sonya.blogspot.com/ And this lovely lady http://alteredtoperfection.blogspot.com/ was kind enough to leave a comment on my blog last week so if you are still visiting me I'll offer you both this challenge as well.

I know there are others who visit my blog from time to time beacuse of the live feed I've got installed. So my challenge to all of you is twofold.....1) try out this 4th folder 4th photo challenge & let me know when you post it so I can check it out. 2) Drop me a comment sometime & say hi...I'd love to get to know you. In creating this blog my main goal was to meet new people who shared my same love of scrapbooking & photography. I've met some really great people and been inspired by so many of you. But you can never have too many friends right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun that the photo turned out to be one Jake took and you're peeking in from the corner! The colors are beautiful...I don't blame you for wishing for that kind of weather. Thanks for playing! Brenda