2/8/09

Seven for Sunday

Seven favorite "Tanner" photos taken this week...

Sorry to bore you with more dog photos...there just isn't too much to photograph in the ugliness of late winter when all the snow is dirty & not so pretty anymore. No worries though in no time I'll be boring you with garden & flower photos..lol

Love this one taken during our walk yesterday. This dog spends probably at least 50% of our walks with his nose to the ground sniffing for critters.

Such a beautiful boy isn't he?

Two best buddies...

I think Tanner is a bit bored with Jake trying to hold him in place for photos...

These last few were taken with the continuous shooting mode on my camera while Jake & I played ball with him. They're a bit blurry bit I still like how they caught the action with Tanner & his favorite blue ball.



This one just cracks me up. Taken just before he grabbed the ball so it looks like he has a big blue clown nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blue "clown nose" is pretty funny, but I really like the second one. You have it framed just perfectly, and Tanner looks so creamy and silky against the backdrop of snow. Great photos! Brenda

Sonya said...

Hi Donna. Your photos are not even close to being boring!! Love them all, my favorite has to be Tanner yawning. Guess its a sure sign that summer is on its way if the snow is not white anymore!! Take Care.x