2/24/09

Still learning...

Computers frustrate me so there will always be something new for me to learn. Tonight my lesson was from my dear friend Brenda . And this quick post is just to see if I learned my lesson well. Hooray it worked!!! Thanks Brenda ...you're the best !!!

Also...I added a new link in the my galleries section since the Creating Keepsakes one I had there hasn't worked for a while now. I don't have too many pages uploaded there yet but I'll be gradually adding my favorites in there. Its a pretty cool slideshow that I'm really happy with the look of...check it out if you have a minute & let me know what you think....

Just a quick post tonight as I need to head to bed soon....have a great week everyone. And thanks again Brenda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Shirley and I enjoyed seeing some of your pictures. She is visiting here and we are having a great time.
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Glad it worked! You'd have figured it out without me...I just steered you in the right direction. Brenda