2/11/09

What I'm dreaming of.....

Every day !!!

Is anyone else craving a taste of spring & summer like I am? I'm sure I've shared some of these before, but thought they might be a nice reminder to all of us that winter is getting closer to coming to an end every day. Can't you just feel that warm sunshine on your skin looking at these?

Daylily love !! My favorite flower to collect....


each one as beautiful as the one before...

in any color you could want....
This one is one of my favorites..
Love the color of this flower too...

And this one will be coming your way soon Brenda...I have a bag full of these bulbs and plan to send you some for your gardens. They are more of a tropical plant so you won't need to dig them up the way I did...
Oh and what I wouldn't give to be sitting on this deck soaking up the sunshine. And since most of those trees beyond the deck (and the birdhouse that was a gift from my brother) are not there anymore due to the ice storm in December....it will be a very sunny deck this year.
Spring can't arrive quick enough for me!!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

What a lovely show of colour! I do wish my garden looked half as good as that!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful deck! I'm so jealous... I wish we got enough rain to let gorgeous flowers like that live around here in West Texas!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos...and yes, I can almost feel the warm sunshine. I have to agree with your favorite...it's a beauty. And if you're sure you want to share, that's a lovely one to have growing in the garden. I've been out on a couple of warmer days cleaning out winter kill but I'm ready for things to start growing. Not ready for the work...just to see the beauty. Brenda