9/10/09

So very excited !!!!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned my favorite scrapbook store...and I think I may have also mentioned a class coming up there that I was hoping to take.

I've always been pretty much a solo scrapbooker and the only classes I have ever taken have been at scrapbook conventions...while those were fun they were also sort of disappointing too as I didn't feel challenged by the pages planned for them.

But last night I signed up for a class that I am so excited about. It will be taught by an artist who has inspired me so much the past couple of years with her talent as well as her strength on a personal level during the sickness & loss of her husband to a brain tumor. The "Adoring Autumn" mini book she has created for this class is awesome (as is all of her work)

If you have not visited her blog yet and want to see her work & the beautiful album she created for this class she can be found here. Prepare to be amazed.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I sooooo love Christine Middlecamp, she's amazing! Her story is so sad, but her son is soooo cute! I'm totally jealous that you're taking her class. From what I hear about her classes the projects take a really long time to complete, but she gives you detailed, in color instructions for you to finish on your own time. I just love her work. All the layers and prettiness! I can't wait to see what you create!

Sonya said...

I am thrilled for you Donna!! It will be lovely for you to scrap in company!Now Im off for a look at this blog you mention :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, thank you so much for the congrats :)
The class sounds awesome and can see why you are so excited - enjoy!
Aga xx