9/4/09

A place for cooking...

Hi everyone...just a quick note to let you all that after much thinking about it I have finally decided to create a new blog.

I love to cook (when I have time) and while many of our meals are the old standbys that we have often or quick & simple weeknight meals, I also love when I can find some time to cook up a storm trying new recipes or old family favorites. So I thought I'd create a blog where I can share recipes...and who knows..maybe some of my favorites can become yours as well.

There are no recipes there yet as I just finished creating it...but if you want to check it out & let me know what you think so far it can be found here . Check back soon and maybe I can inspire you to try something new as well.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

No comments: