9/21/09

Layout share #2

Below is the second layout I was too tired to post last night.

The color didn't photograph very well with the cardstock for some reason. The cardstock on the right and left of the page is actually gray but looks more blue here. This photo is of Jake & I at the Luau dinner show in Disney and is a reminder to me of how much fun we have together whether its here at home or on vacation. Love this boy !!


The scalloped chipboard circle is from Maya road (painted gray with pearl accents added) and the orange/yellow behind it is actually a velvet flower. Love when things unexpectedly come together in totally different ways than you had originally planned to use them.
The "flocking" around the title is something new I picked up at my favorite scrapbook store called flower soft

Its pretty cool stuff....feels like tiny little plastic shavings. I think its mostly used by cardmakers & stampers in landscapes etc. But I'm glad I got some for myself. Its always fun to play with something new on your pages isn't it?

No comments: