9/5/09

Meet Ella

I had to share this photo of our cute little neighbor. She came knocking at the door yesterday looking for Jake in this silly outfit. I asked her if that was going to be her Halloween costume & she said "no...I was trying to disguise myself from my Mom so she couldn't find me."


Too funny huh? Ella & her younger brother Willem have been great friends for Jake since we moved here a few years ago. Sadly though (for us anyway) their Dad is a pediatric cardiologist and about a year ago got a great job in New York City. So they moved back to their home there and came here on long weekends & school vacations. But now they have rented their home here & the new tenant will move in tomorrow. This is Jakes last weekend to hang out with his friends. We're sad to see this nice family move away but they have made many friends in Princeton so they will be back for visits occasionally I'm sure.

No comments: