9/20/09

Layouts to share

I actually finished 2 layouts today but its been a busy day and I am too tired to get them both posted right now. I promise to get the second one on here soon.

The one below is with what I think may now be one of my favorite color combinations. I love the aqua & teal colors with the grey. The grey dot cardstock is from Bo Bunny and they have so many yummy colors I wanted to buy them all. Love them !!! The die cut paper is from Crate Paper & while I'm not usually into "cute" papers I did like this one and thought it was the perfect happy paper to use on a layout about how lucky I feel to have had my dog's life spared in his recent anti freeze poisoning experience. Its a pretty basic layout wihtout a lot of extras but I liked how it turned out.

Back soon to share the other layout. Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

kandice said...

cute layout! I hate those close-calls, but it does make you feel so grateful, doesn't it? :)