2/7/10

Return of the bad blogger

I know I have been so bad about posting to this blog lately. First there was getting ready for the holidays, then Amanda's arrival home. Then my sister helped me to become hooked on knitting. Needless to say I haven't done too much scrapping in the past couple of months.

But last week I finally got my hands on Basic Grey's new Origins line. Love, love, love the colors in these papers...

Aren't they gorgeous???
Here's a page I made using these yummy papers. Love this picture of Amanda at the train station. It was so freezing cold that day and still Mand looks happy. I realized after I made this page that it was kind of odd to use a flower filled paper on a page titled Brrr. Ah well....I loved the papers & they matched the green of her coat. so its all good I guess.
Have a nice night everyone.....hopefully I won't be such a slacker anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea...a post; I've been missing you! You're definitely the queen of BasicGrey because you can certainly make beautiful pages with it as this one shows. I wouldn't have thought about the flowers if you hadn't mentioned them as the colors are so perfect with your photo. Great job! Brenda