1/18/10

Another fun project

A few weeks ago my friend Brenda had me intrigued when she posted on her blog that she had a new idea for a project she would be revealing at the beginning of January.When the day finally arrived she posted her idea ..... 5 on the 5th ..... her first page and ideas for variations on the January theme can be found here . You'll have to scroll down to January 5th to see it.

I tried to keep mine sort of food related as much as possible....well not actually about food but rather 5 favorite things in my kitchen right now. My layout is below:

Now I just have to wait a couple more weeks to see what her next creative idea is for February...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Donna! I love the homey feel of your patterned paper...both the design and the color are perfect with your photos. And five little details about your kitchn is a great take on the theme. Your page records something unique about you...something your kids might not know otherwise, and that was the whole point behind the page. It's always fun to see your pages. Good job! Brenda