2/27/10

Project 5 - February

My dear friend Brenda posted her " 5 things" challenge for February on the 5th & I'm a bit late getting to it. But I wanted to get it done before her next challenge is revealed on March 5th. If you want to do your own 5 things pages & want to be inspired by this lovely lady you can check out her blog here.

For February her question was "what are 5 things you are loving right now". Below is what I created.

The title is created using K & Company new wooden letters. Love them !!! The pattern papers are from Basic Grey's Origins line.
Have a great weekend !

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Gorgeous! Love your page and the idea.

Anonymous said...

Cool...I learned a little something new about you thanks to this layout. I'd have guessed the knitting and the BasicGrey but the others would have been a mystery. Now get Jake to tell you five things for him; it will be fun to see how they change in years to come. Like you don't have enough page ideas of your own. The layout is lovely...but then that's what I would have expected from talented you! Brenda