1/1/10

A new project for 2010

In 2009 I decided to join my friend Brenda Arnall in a weekly gratitude project. Each week I created a page for my 52 blessings book. This project was such a good thing for me in so many ways...I met some really nice people and learned to be so much more concious of how many blessings I have in my life. My 52 Blessings albums can be seen here.

While I loved that project I thought this year I might do something on a monthly basis rather than weekly. My thought was a "Year in the life..." type album with monthly 2 page layouts.

Tonight when checking Davinie Fiero's blog I found my project inspiration. I don't know if I will submit my pages each month but I definitely like the idea and I love that there will be monthly layout sketches by Becky Fleck to inspire me further.

If you're looking for a project for 2010 check this one out & maybe it will be just the thing you are looking for too.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oooo, I like the idea of a weekly gratitude album. Something to make you take a time out each week and think about all the good things to be happy about even when you've had a hard week. Sometimes just reminding yourself can lift your spirits. Hmmm....thanks for the inspo!

Unknown said...

I love the way you take on these big projects and do such a beautiful job. I totally think you should submit your stuff! :)

I can't believe that frosty pic either. It took me awhile to figure out what it was! Brrrr.

Anonymous said...

I thought that looked like a great project too, Donna. And what's with this idea of not submitting your work? You make beautiful pages and you absolutely should let others enjoy them, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create...when you take a break from knitting, that is. LOL. Brenda