1/9/10

Something new...

Well I still have not done a bit of scrapbooking. I did buy a few pieces of patterened paper today though...does that count?

I went to the yarn store with my sister last weekend...and of course didn't come home empty handed. I've spent the week knitting at night on the scarf in the photo below....

I fell in love with the colors in this yarn and its been fun seeing the scarf take shape & see how the variation of the colors in the yarn would play out.
So today I went to an even bigger & better yarn shop....and came out with this beautiful soft yarn for scarf #2. I'm heading to my sisters tonight for a girls knitting night and to show her how my scarf is coming along. I do miss scrapping though...maybe tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...yummy colors!But then color is one of your strong suits in scrapbooking, too. It's so cool how the colors blend as you change from one yarn to the next. Let's face it, you're just a talented woman!

Kristi said...

Shopping always counts as scrapping, lol!