11/1/09

A couple of layouts to share

I finally have a couple of layouts to share. First another round layout. I am loving using die cut papers lately. I'm thinking I might trace some of them and cut my own die cut backgrounds for layouts sometime.

This one with the brown scalloped edge & leaf design was perfect as a backdrop for the photos from the foliage drive Jake & I took to southern Vermont a few weeks ago.

A pretty simple layout that was very quick to make. My favorite thing on the page is the tree sticker that is layered over the photos. Its from a sticker sheet I picked up by Websters Pages. The Autumn Splendor sticker is by Pink Paislee.
The next one is with my new favorite photo. It was taken of Amanda by a friend in Iraq....I played with it a little in Photoshop to give it a grainy aged look. Love how it has the plane she works on in the photo behind her.
I think the Navy should really think of using her in their advertising. She is so photogenic isn't she? And the best thing of all about my girl...she's not in Iraq anymore. She is currently in Italy & headed to Greece soon. And even better than that...she will be home on American soil in about a month. Can't wait to see her over the holidays. Miss her tons.

No comments: