11/4/09

Bad dog...bad, bad dog !!!

Oh my god !!! I think I'm going to blow a gasket.

I went down to tend the fire and stay for a few minutes visiting with the cats. And when I came upstairs I found the dog chewing on another memory card from my camera. (the second one he has ruined) But it gets worse...so much worse. My camera was knocked off of my side table next to the chair.....and now it doesn't work. I am so stinking mad at that dog right now I don't dare go near him.

Remind me again why I thought it would be a good idea to get a dog. He is seriously going to send me over the edge...or to the poor farm.

Going to bed to try to sleep...I feel sick to my stomach.

2 comments:

Theron Hesper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kandice said...

Great layouts below, btw.... so sorry to hear about the dog. :( They don't always eat what they're supposed to I guess. You're right, it's a good thing we love them so much! Good luck getting it all fixed... and OUCH on the melted laptop... sounds even worse than my klutzy, dropped one!