12/29/09

Photo share

As I type this post Amanda is on her way back to her base in Seattle. We were sad to say goodbye to her but we had a great time with her while she was here. Jacob was on cloud nine with so much 1 on 1 time with his big sister.

I'm hoping to get my house back in order over the New Years weekend & hopefully have some scrapbook pages to share soon. For now though I wanted to show you a few more photos from our week. Happy new year to all of you !!!

Cooking dinner from a recipe found on the web. I rarely drink except over the holidays when I do enjoy the occasional mudslide to sip on. mmmmm....
A few from a hike on the lower mountain trails with Tanner. I hate the cold...but the snow is so pretty...
Mountain Laurel...
Tanner's favorite water to play in during the summer. I was glad he didn't venture out onto that unsafe looking ice on this day though.
Snow people...
This is the first snowman ever to be built in my yard. Love it !!!
Love this shot...
I'm thinking Tanner had no idea he was going to be put to work as a sled dog when he was invited outside with Amanda & Jake. He doesn't seem to be minding too much though...


I think they tired him out a bit...lol
sledding on the town common in front of the library...

The classic "Amanda pose" she does this everywhere. We have photos from all over the world with this pose. Love this one though with the flag flying behind her.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Jake !!!
sweet...

doggy kisses...
being silly...
Freezing cold waiting for the commuter train into Boston.
Amanda's old boyfriend John from 10 years ago. He is such a great guy...so glad they are still friends.
One of my favorite photos.
Happy New Year...thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You got some fabulous photos! I love that the holidays bring so many people together. And I'm a little jealous of all your snow! I'm actually working on housecleaning today/tonight...I HAVE to start the new year with everything clean teehee. I'm so ocd.

Unknown said...

Wow so jealous of all that snow too ;)

Thanks for the well wishes and all the best for 2010 to you and your family!
Aga xx

Sonya said...

Happy New year to you Donna. Its so hard to believe you have winter at your house again!! Your photos are adorable. So pleased to read that you have had a lovely christmas. Look forward to keeping an eye on your adventures in the new year. Sending hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Pulled off some pictures of your family for our family bulletin board. Loved them! Your holiday was so filled with good times! So happy for you!
Peace and love in the New Year from your Florida Cousins

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Donna, although all that snow made me shiver. Looks like it wasn't bothering the kids or the dog. Glad you had such a nice visit with Amanda. Brenda