12/12/09

Counting down the days...

One week from today.....

My girl will be home. Woo hoo !!!!

Isn't she gorgeous? We have not seen her since last April and we are counting down the days till her arrival. She is home safe from Iraq and Italy and loving being back in Seattle again...but we want her here...even if its only for a couple of weeks.
Christmas is going to be so much fiun this year. Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the 2008 ice storm so exactly 1 year ago I was sitting here reading by flashlight...not knowing I be reading by flashlight for many many more days to come. That storm put such a damper on my Christmas spirit....this year I am making up for it. Soooooo looking forward to the holidays this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're relieved that she's finished in Iraq and I can only imagine your excitement! I hope the holidays are everything you want them to be. Brenda