4/14/10

5 on the 5th layout share

I'm early this month in getting my 5 on the 5th layout completed. I'm loving joining Brenda on these challenges....and as an extra added bonus it is helping me get over my fear of multiple photo layouts. My spin on Brenda's "signs, signs...everywhere a sign" challenge was to do "5 signs of life" layout.

Now here's a big surprise.......everything on the layout except the brown cardstock...Basic Grey of course. I am so in love with the beautiful colors in this Origins line.

A closer look at photos & this beautiful paper.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Love it Donna, wow you are scrapping up a storm :-) Thankyou for the link,I must go check it out.

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout, Donna...you really rock that BasicGrey. Love the colors with your photos. I'm waiting for the Basics line to show up in stores as I figure it's more my style. :) Love your spin on the Signs theme and am glad to hear you're feeling more comfortable with multiple photos on a page. Great page, as always! Brenda