11/2/08

Fall Frolic

Jake & I had a very busy day yesterday getting yard work done & stacking wood. The weather was beautiful here.....sunny & in the 60's. Tanner's buddy Rasta was staying over again at our neighbors house so the 2 of them romped & played for hours while Jake & I got things done. Jake took a break while I was leaf blowing and asked me to bury him in the leaves. A few seconds after I took this picture he was nowhere to be seen.


Even Tanner had fun jumping in the leaf pile

Rasta wasn't going to be left out of the fun. Funny how vicious he looks here......he is the sweetest gentlest dog you could ever meet. He & Tanner were just playing. Jake was trying to get clear of them.

Even Tanner looks a bit scary while he's playing. But these two dogs adore each other.

They even share sticks with each other. Can't you just see the love in Tanners face?


Today was a little less productive. My helper was with his dad for the day but I did spend a couple of hours pulling dead trees & fallen branches out of my back woods. Its such a nice feeling knowing how much free heat I hauled out of the woods to cut up. Makes it so worth all the hard labor. I also managed to squeeze in a little scrapbooking so I'll try to share the page I finished sometime this week. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: